I used an English-Hungarian dictionary, so I didn't know how would they call it in the Hungarian version, but I hope it would give you a clue of what I was talking about
Printable View
I used an English-Hungarian dictionary, so I didn't know how would they call it in the Hungarian version, but I hope it would give you a clue of what I was talking about
Yeah, my Hungarian-English dictionary is on my bed too, but I rarely use it... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Tell me, when does the life began here? like yesterday, you know, Xellos, CucoBerryAddict Cavalier and the others...? [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
I think it's around 0:30 CET, I wouldn't know though, we live in different parts of the world and some of us (including myself) are kind of random because of Real Life?.
I would love to live in the states... But in a mediterran place like Italy, or Spain would happily do too! [img]cool.gif[/img] I just need a beach!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
Its unfortunate for me, this board seems to have rather drastic surges of activity in the early morning hours (ie. 1.00AM-5.00AM in the UK), which is often an incentive for me to stay up. It gives my sleeping routine a nasty push around, but i think its worth it.
I'm usually online by that time ^_^ I'm nocturnal.
Dunno how far you guys are behind us.. people usually start posting around 12 Noon over here, it seems.
Yeah, the most activity hapens around 9-12 PM.
We're actually ahead, 4 to 7 hours I think (depending on which parts of the USA and Europe are we talking about).
Hey you guys good morning!!!! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I just woke up in the middle of the night (4:15) so I can talk with ya!!! so That's why I1m sleepy a bit... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]